Thank you for your interest in working for the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity.
To support our Seven Day Opening we are seeking to identify two Receptionists to cover for our regular team on an adhoc basis. The working pattern will entail shifts of 8 hours which will include some week-ends.
Following training the duties will include;
Opening and closing the Charity, dealing with personal, telephone and IT based enquiries. Liaison with visitors including the general public, sales staff, and community based groups, and supporting both volunteers and trustees.
- The management of Equine and Small Animal appointments and dealing with the administration of re-homing issues and community based initiatives.
- Maintaining accurate records and files.
- Working across a range of functions together with booking appointments for the Equine and Small Animals Teams.
- Preparing forms and files prior to rehoming visits. Ensuring that post re-homing checks are undertaken.
- To assist in reconciling visitors against the Visitor’s Book during real or practice emergencies.
Applicants must be confident in dealing with animals and must have well developed interpersonal skills.
This post would be ideal for a Receptionist with experience of the administration of animal welfare ideally gained from working in a vet’s practice looking for occasional casual contract work and able to provide cover at short notice.
The post offers an attractive hourly rate and discounted meals and products plus excellent working conditions within a friendly and dedicated team.
The closing date for applicants is 30th August, 2019.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV to; email@example.com