Thank you for your interest in working for the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity.
Oak Tree Animals’ Charity voted best place to work in the 2019 “Carlisle Living” magazine
To support our Seven Day Opening we are seeking to recruit a Receptionist. The working pattern will entail 2 shifts of 8 hours and will include some weekends and Bank Holiday working according to working rotas. The hourly rate is £8.21 per hour and benefits such as paid holidays, discounted meals etc are included.
Following training the duties will include;
- Opening and closing the Charity visitor areas, dealing with personal, telephone and IT based enquiries. Liaison with visitors including the general public, sales staff, and community based groups, and supporting both volunteers and trustees.
- The management of Equine and Small Animal appointments and dealing with the administration of rehoming issues and community based initiatives.
- Maintaining accurate records and files.
- Working across a range of functions together with booking appointments for the Equine and Small Animals Teams.
- Preparing forms and files prior to rehoming visits. Ensuring that post rehoming checks are undertaken.
- To assist in reconciling visitors against the Visitor’s Book during real or practice emergencies.
Applicants must be confident in dealing with animals and must have well developed interpersonal skills.
This post would be ideal for an experienced Receptionist with knowledge of Office IT systems and experience in a “busy front of house” environment.
The closing date for applicants is 26th October, 2019.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org