Our classes are a training opportunity for dogs of all ages and owners of all experiences to enjoy training their dog.
With a fun, relaxed and friendly approach to training, our weekly classes are a great relationship builder and the focus on quick easy games means it can be done by so many people.
The foundation class offers everyone an accessible way to start training your dog.
Any enquiries or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or to register complete the form at the bottom of the page.
Acorns- puppy class
Acorn classes are designed for puppies up to 6 months old, helping owners get through those initial stages of puppyhood. With discussion about common puppy issues and developing a skill set as an owner to prepare you for what happens when puppy class is finished.
Ran on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-7:00 based at our Oak Tree site running on a 6 week block
- "We have learned so much and feel so much more confident"
- "It has been so much fun for us all"
- "Love this class!"
Life skill classes are the foundation sessions for all ages and abilities, to start building on your training and develop a good foundation of behaviours. Life skill classes are ran on Tuesday evenings 7:15-8:15 based at our Oak Tree site, running on a 6 week block.
- “The classes have helped with recall and focus when we are out and about”
- “Training classes have given me the strategies, knowledge and confidence to continue our training at home”
- “Had a great time, loads of fun”
To register for the next block of classes please complete the form below