Our Community Team
Our community team work hard extend our reach and impact as a Charity improving animal welfare throughout our region.
Our team are experts in their field, passionate about animal welfare and pet ownership. In line with Oak Tree's values, we are non-judgemental and look to find solutions to problems and aim to be approachable for anyone who needs us.
You may not see our community team members very often at Oak Tree Farm as our work takes place off-site and is often outside normal working hours. Because of the sensitive nature of much of what we do, we cannot easily publicise it.
We aim to be accessible to all and we often run drop-in sessions, MOT's, and advice clinics at key locations within our region. You can find out more about these on Oak Tree's social medial pages, and our What's on Page on our website.
To find out more about our work please explore our community website pages.
To contact the team and access support please email email@example.com or call 01228 560082 ext 228/230. The team are usually out and about but please leave a message with your contact details and nature of enquiry and your query will be answered as soon as possible.
Our community work is only possible thanks to those who assist us regularly:
- Our vets: Eden Vets, Paragon Vets,The Green Vets at Skelton, Coomara Vets and Ashlea Vets who constantly accommodate our random requests and often have to deal with animals in poor condition, or who have been abused or neglected.
- The organisations who work alongside us, including Carlisle Foodbank, Carlisle Key, Carlisle City Council, OpShops, Loreburn and Riverside Housing.
- Cats Protection and Dogs Trust for neutering voucher support.
- Our fosterers who look after animals who need short term care.
- Our amazing supporters who provide the funds who allow us to make a difference.