A fun, healthy and safe way to support animals in need!
Sponsor our lovely Valentine Team!
Every penny raised goes towards providing love and care to animals in need!
On Sunday 14th February the Oak Tree Valentine Team are going on a #BubbleWoofWalk to help raise funds for the animals in our care. Each team member will walk a mile with his or her 4-legged Valentine(s). They either walk the Mindfulness Mile on the Oak Tree site, or - when working from home - a Valentine Mile from their abode.
Follow their preparations, pledges and actual walk on our ...
If you would like to go on your own Valentine Walk for Oak Tree - and earn a lovely special reward for completing it on 14th February! - sign up and register for a goodie pack (see below) before Wednesday 10th February. You pay £15 for your entire Bubble, which can include up to 6 people and any number of dogs. We will email you within 24 hours with further information. Please note that raising sponsorship with your Valentine Walk is optional!
- Sign up for £15 per BUBBLE (maximum 6 people, minimum 1 dog) and receive your goodie pack!
- Do your 5 miles #BubbleWoofWalk between NOW and 28th February, where and when you want
- Optional: Raise sponsorship - via Sponsorship Form and/or an online JustGiving page - by walking a minimum of 5 miles for Oak Tree Animals' Charity, in one go or spread out over several days/walks
- Every Bubble receives a goodie pack, with a #BubbleWoofWalk badge per person. Oak Tree partner Burns Pet Nutrition has generously donated a Hi Viz slap band, plus a bandana and a few nice treats for every dog!
- Raise £100 and receive a cotton Oak Tree Tote Bag (one per sponsorship form/page)
- Raise any amount over £500 and receive an Oak Tree Hoodie (one per sponsorship form/page)
- Optional: Get creative and add a personal touch to your challenge! There will be a prize for the most original idea!
- On a date to be confirmed the total amount raised will be announced in a FESTIVE event!
Every year, supporters of Oak Tree Animals' Charity come to our site in Wetheral to enjoy fundraising events such as our Seasonal Craft Fairs, Dog Shows, Fright Night and Sponsored Challenge Events. These are great opportunities to share information about the work we do on-site and in the community, and of course also to raise much-needed funds to enable the Charity to continue helping animals in need.
This year, with the coronavirus restrictions, all those events had to be cancelled, which inevitably led to a big drop in our income from fundraising. With the animals in our care still relying on us, we have now organised an exciting Oak Tree-style sponsored dog walk, enabling all our loyal and new supporters to help us fundraise in a safe, fun and very dog-friendly way. We are very much looking forward to seeing and hearing from all of you on your #BubbleWoofWalk adventures!