Run for Rescue
Sign up for Oak Tree's Challenge Run for Rescue May 2021!
Our first ever Run for Rescue was a huge success, with many people asking us for a follow-up! Here is your chance to sign up for another month of happy exercising and raising much-needed funds for animals in need of help.
Here’s the deal:
- You sign up by clicking the button above and pledging £15 per person. (Please note: In case the button does not work for you or if you wish to pay in a different way than PayPal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Reception on 01228 560082 between 10.00am - 4.00pm)
- You have the whole of May to cover the distance of a marathon (that’s 26.2 miles).
- If you are not already a member of our growing Run for Rescue community, you will now be able to join our private Facebook group where you can share your progress, make friends and share motivational experiences with other people just like you.
- Your completed challenge will be awarded with a one-of-a-kind paw-some medal!*
- You can run, jog, walk, cycle, swim or ride the distance, and of course you can take your four-legged friend with you!
Aside from having fun with the challenge and earning a shiny medal, each step you take will be helping rescue animals, as 100% of the profits will go directly to Oak Tree Animals’ Charity.
So go ahead! Sign up for Oak Tree's Run for Rescue May 2021 Challenge TODAY! Any questions? Please email email@example.com.
*Participants will be required to email their tracker form plus a completion form by 7th June 2021 to evidence their achievement and qualify for their medal.
Taking part overseas? Medals can be posted abroad for an additional fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
You want to make yours a sponsored run?
Many of our supporters are asking family, friends and colleagues to sponsor their runs and help raise extra funds for Oak Tree. If you want to do the same, please feel free to download and use our Sponsor Form, which includes the possibility to add Gift Aid. Or you could go to our JustGiving page and set up your own online fundraising page. Every penny is very welcome and gratefully received!