Charity Shop Assistant (Wetheral)
This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, helping our team to provide support to our second hand sales and charity shops.
- Moving donations around site
- Sorting donations into categories
- Keeping the donation rooms clean and tidy
- Sorting through bags of clothes and hanging them into to type
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal communication skills
- Must be over 16 years old
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Physically fit, able to lift boxes
- Own transport is beneficial due to locations – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Support and training will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Wednesday 10.00pm to 12.00pm
Thursday 10.00pm to 12.00pm
Friday 10.00pm to 12.00pm
Sunday 10.00pm to 12.00pm
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins on: email@example.com