Could you spend some time on our beautiful site helping us to maintain our grounds? This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, to help maintain the site around our Oak Tree farm site.
• Repairing the horses fences
• Washing and maintaining the vans
• Painting and decorating
• Changing lightbulbs
• Basic woodwork
• Using the power jet washers
• Cleaning the gutters
• Assisting with basic gardening
What attributes are we looking for?
• Enthusiasm and skill at DIY tasks
• Ability to lift and move fencing posts and other objects
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Enjoyment of working outside
• Happy to work alone or with the team
• A benefit would be to have a full UK driving license to drive the vans
• Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Shifts are 1 shift per week (2-3 hours per shift)
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role,
Please contact Angel Hawkins by emailing email@example.com