This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, helping with great communications.
- Taking photos
- Interviewing the team
- Write stories
- Create and produce a monthly newsletter
- Using Publisher or a similar program
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment.
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal communication skills.
- Must be over 16 years old.
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Someone who has an interest in journalism
- Ability to use an editing program.
- Own transport is beneficial due to locations – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Hours: 1 day a week, 2 hours per day (can volunteer from home)
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org