Treasure Hunter / Online Lister Volunteer
This volunteer role is to provide essential support helping our team raise vital funds by securing the best possible price for an item that has been donated.
- Researching donated item’s value.
- Taking good quality photos of items to be sold.·
- Listing items onto our eBay page and other online platforms, including writing accurate, encouraging descriptions.
- Packing sold items for dispatch to buyers and posting them.
What attributes are we looking for?
- A familiarity with eBay and other selling sites is preferable but basic IT skills and a willingness to learn would be great.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be over 16 years old.
- Happy to work alone and as part of a team.
- Physically fit, able to lift boxes.
- An interest in raising money for a great charity.
- Own transport is beneficial due to our main site location as we are currently not in a position to offer transport, alternatively working from our Carlisle city centre shop is possible.
- Support and training will be provided for this role as appropriate.
- Located at either our Wetheral site or Carlisle city centre Charity Shop.
1 or 3 days a week, 2 to 3 hours per day
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins on: firstname.lastname@example.org