This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, to ensure the grounds and flower beds are maintained regularly for our visitors to enjoy.
• Weeding and pruning
• Mowing and strimming
• Planting flower beds
• Watering hanging baskets
• Clearing paths
• Sweeping the grounds
• Tidying of our woodland
What attributes are we looking for?
• Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment
• Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Reasonably fit and active
• Ability to use pressure washer
• Happy to work alone or with the team
• Enjoys working outside
• Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Shifts are 1 shift per week (3 hours per shift)
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role,
Please contact Angel Hawkins by emailing email@example.com