Volunteer Wood Worker
This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, to ensure the grounds and wooden furniture is maintained regularly for our visitors to enjoy.
• Sanding and repairing benches
• Sanding and fixing horse fences
• Repairing gates
• Varnishing and repairing sheds
• Renewing and repairing memorial plaques
• Tidying up our woodland
• Fixing and fitting shelves
What attributes are we looking for?
• Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment
• Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Reasonably fit and active
• Has experience and enjoys working with wood
• Happy to work alone or with the team
• Enjoys working outside
• Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Shifts are 1 shift per week (3 hours per shift)
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role,
Please contact Angel Hawkins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org