Volunteer Wood Worker
This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, to ensure the grounds and wooden furniture is maintained regularly for our visitors to enjoy.
- Sanding and repairing benches
- Sanding and fixing horse fences
- Repairing gates
- Varnishing and repairing sheds
- Renewing and repairing memorial plaques
- Tidying up our woodland
- Fixing and fitting shelves
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Reasonably fit and active
- Has experience and enjoys working with wood
- Happy to work alone or with the team
- Enjoys working outside
- Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
1 shift per week, 3 hours per shift.
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins on: email@example.com