- Status - Available
- Breed - SBT x Bulldog
- Sex - Male
- Age - 7 years (approx)
- Neutered - Yes
- Vaccinated - Yes
More about Me
Dougie is a big, handsome charmer with lots of potential but needs a special home to allow his qualities to grow and shine through. He has oodles of personality, affection and a real desire to learn but left to his own devices can get a wee bit cheeky!
Dougie is looking for owners who are up for a bit of a challenge, and who can work with his individual needs to allow his confidence and life skills to flourish.
· Owners who have plenty of time to provide lots of stimulation but can also help him to enjoy calm and quiet moments too
· Someone who has experience of training dogs using positive reinforcement techniques
· Someone who can laugh and have fun with Dougie, but who can also be as gentle and sensitive as he is too
· A secure garden where Doug can feel safe and practice his life skills
· A quieter neighbourhood as Dougie is easily overwhelmed in busy areas (ideally a rural, village or small town setting)
· An home with no young children, cats or small furries. Dougie could potentially live with older, teenage children (16+).
· A home that is able to offer a stable and calm environment
· Dougie could potentially live with a suitably matched dog
Want to find out more about Dougie?
WE HAVE MORE DOGS IN NEED
On average, we have 400 animals come into our shelter every year. Please take a look at some of our dogs looking for loving homes and see if you can find a friend for life. Where appropriate, all of our animals are vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. We also give each animal a behavioural assessment to identify their needs and help you find your perfect companion.