Fostering a Cat
Could you give one of our fabulous felines a loving foster placement?
Oak Tree is looking for feline foster carers to provide home-based support to those cats and kittens that need additional help. In particular we are looking for individuals who could help by fostering:
- Kittens in need of hand-rearing
- Under-socialised cats or cats who need individual attention
- Cats who are not coping in the cattery environment
- Cats who are waiting for the outcome of veterinary tests
Cat fosterers need:
- To live within 40 minutes of Oak Tree Farm
- Have access to transport to be able to attend the site and veterinary appointments
- A spare room where they can look after a foster cat
All foster placements are fully supported and Oak Tree will provide all food, bedding and equipment needed by your foster cat. Placements can last up to six months and Oak Tree staff will be available throughout your placement to provide support and advice.
For further information please call 01228 560082 or email email@example.com
To apply please fill in the webform below: