£50 Paw Challenge
17th June 2019
We have 10 lots of £50 to distribute to either groups or individuals in local businesses who have a flair for fundraising and a determination to raise funds for local animals in need.
The animals at Oak Tree Farm are fortunate to have supporters in the community who would like to host a fundraising event or take on a challenge in order to help them. As fundraisers ourselves, we know all too well how difficult it can be to get an idea, however fabulous it may be, off the ground, and therefore we want to encourage you to turn your idea into reality by offering £50 to kick start your own fundraiser.
Animals in need throughout our community stand to benefit from funds generated by inspiring and unique fundraising initiatives – initiatives which will benefit from an initial boost of £50 they need to get started.
· We will provide you with our Mini Fundraising Guide which is packed full of ideas and tips on how to get your fundraiser started.
· Collection buckets and OTAC balloons will be available.
· If you need to borrow a banner, we will accommodate this where possible.
· Great advertising for your business: we will add your logo to our Partnership website page with a direct link to your homepage.
· You can also promote your efforts on our Fundraisers Blog, also on our website (there is the facility to add a link to an online fundraising page if you have one)
· We will share your fundraising journey on our social media channels and in our monthly e-news and biannual newsletter. With over 10,000 Facebook followers and a healthy Twitter following, plus a database over 9,000 contacts, we will advertise your efforts far and wide.
· Any fundraising must be ethical and legal
· All monies raised (including the £50 deposit) must be returned to OTAC by a date agreed by you and the OTAC Fundraising dept. (usually no more than 6 months after the agreement begins)
· All activity must be in line with our welfare standards and branding guidelines
· Your fundraising must be ‘fun’ for all involved!
Updates on your fundraising would be appreciated – we would be delighted to publish photos and info on our Facebook and Twitter pages to generate support for your fundraiser.
What we need from you:
· An outline of your fundraising proposal (don’t worry, we don’t expect you to have a detailed event plan, but the more we know, the more likely we are to be able to support your application).
· Determination and commitment to raise as much funding and awareness of Oak Tree as possible.
Questions? - please get in touch:
Email: email@example.com or Telephone 01228 560082
The less interesting (but still important) bit ….
We ask that you take on printing of flyers and that we see a draft copy of any posters/publicity affiliated with us.
We helped over 1,700 animals in 2018, but the sad fact is that more animals in our local area are still in need of our care. Your support means we can continue to help many more animals find new loving homes; nurse neglected animals back to health; help vulnerable animals build confidence and trust in people again; and continue to work towards better welfare and living conditions for feral cats in our community.
We would simply not exist without supporters like yourself who share our passion for animals.
Please contact us if you are interested in taking up the challenge - email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01228 560082