Online Easter Fair Dogs Day Out - New Date!
3rd April 2020
As an alternative to our usual Easter Dogs Day Out Dog Show, we have adapted it to work from a distance! Due to an overwhelming response to our Dog Show, we have extended the deadline. The new deadline for all competition entries is now midnight, Wednesday 8th April. Winners will be announced on Saturday 11th – what are you waiting for?
FUN DOG SHOW: All dogs are invited to take part! Is your pet a natural in front of the camera? If so, this dog show is for you! All winners (1st / 2nd / 3rd from each category) will receive a rosette and certificate through the post. Entries cost £3 / £5 for 2. Dog Show Categories:
- Clever K-9 Tricks – (Video please!) Can your dog jump through a hoop or catch a Frisbee? A class for the most talented
- Rescue Rogue – (Photo please!) A class for your rescue dogs
- Happiest Hound – (Video please!) Show us how happy your dog is (whole body demeanour)
- Golden Oldie – (Photo please!) A class for all of those beautiful oldies
- Puppy Dog Eyes – (Photo please!) Can your dog give us the puppy dog eyes?
- Action Pup – (Video or Photo please!) Send us your best action shot or video for your dog
Please do not post entries on our Facebook page. Please email your entries to email@example.com / click HERE to find out more.
SHORT STORY COMPETITION:
Put pen to paper and write a 500-word short story! You could see it published on our website, win a 1-hour Pony Fun Experience, or a Cream Tea for 2 in their Tearoom. Get your creative hat on and celebrate the special bond between animals and humans - no age restriction for entry. We are looking for stories illustrating the unique bond between animals and their owners. Click HERE to find out more and how to enter!
Last but not least
GUESS THE NUMBER OF SWEETS IN A JAR! Visit our Facebook page to make your guess (you might need to scroll down a bit) – you will find instructions on how to enter there and HERE
Thank you to everyone who has already entered - we are really encouraged by the response we’ve had so far to our alternative online events. It is a great way to keep actively involved with the charity and is raising much needed funds too.