Dog Toy Invention Competition! POSTPONED UNTIL LATER DATE
29th June 2018
WE WILL NOW HOLD THIS COMPETITION AT A LATER DATE. IF YOU HAVE INVENTED SOMETHING, PLEASE KEEP IT SAFE AND WAIT TO HEAR FOR WHEN WE RELAUNCH! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Are you the next great inventor? Do you love dogs?
Oak Tree Animals’ Charity is holding an enterprise competition!
Could you invent the next toy or gadget especially for dogs? (or do you know someone who could?)
The competition is a great way to encourage children to think creatively and foster empathy towards animals. Enrichment is essential in dogs’ lives, particularly kennel dogs, and we are always looking for bright new ideas to keep the dogs busy.
The best invention will be awarded a family pass kindly donated by West Coast Indoor Karting!
Winners will be announced at our Dogs Day Out event on Saturday 14th July (so get those creative juices flowing!)
Terms and conditions:
- Any invention deemed inappropriate with regards to animal welfare will not be displayed, so please do consider this.
- If Oak Tree Animals’ Charity feels your invention does not meet with these standards, we reserve the right not to include it in the competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to Oak Tree Animals’ Charity contacting you to notify you in the event you are a winner and all inventions will be shared with the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity’s social media audience and on the website. They will also be on display at Dogs Day Out on Saturday 14th July. Your personal data won’t be used for any other purpose.
- Entries received after the specified times and dates will not be eligible. If the winner does not claim the prize within 28 days of being notified, Oak Tree Animals’ Charity reserve the right to pick another winner.
- Events may occur that render the competition or awarding the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Oak Tree Animals’ Charity, who may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity as a result.
- The Promoters reserve the right at any time to modify these terms and conditions, alter or discontinue this competition if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise outside their control.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The judge’s decision is final.