Please see below for our current opening hours
Our dog-friendly Tearoom has re-opened - our opening times are 10.00am - 4.00pm, 7 days a week with a limited menu for the time being - don’t worry though, scones will be back!! We will be putting a queuing system in place and will be asking customers to complete a small form with their contact details for the Track and Trace system. These details will only be used in conjunction with that unless you tick the box saying you want us to ‘keep in touch’.
We have a delicious array of home-made food in our dog-friendly tearoom, so pop in and make an occasion of it, come rain or shine.
We’re offering a limited menu while we get back on our feet - please see below:
- Sandwich £4.65; Toastie £4.75; Jacket Potato £4.95
(Served with salad garnish, whilst available, and includes one filling, crisps also served with a sandwich and toastie) Fillings available are: Cheese, Ham, Tuna, Tomato, Onion and Beans. Special fillings are listed on the board
- Pot of Tea £1.95; Herbal Tea £1.95; Latte £2.50; Cappuccino £2.50; Americano £2.50
- Hot Chocolate £2.50; Hot Chocolate Deluxe (with cream and marshmallows) £2.95
- Fentiman’s: Lemonade/Elderflower/Dandelion & Burdock/Ginger Beer £2.10
- Coca Cola/Diet Coke/7 Up/Tango £1.20
- Fruit Cordial 70p; Juice Carton (Apple/Orange) 70p
- Mineral Water (Still/Sparkling) £1.00; Glass of Milk 80p
Cakes (on display on the counter) from £2.25
Scones (on display on the counter) Scone & Butter £2.25; with Jam £2.45; with Jam and Cream £2.75
Ice-Cream & Lolly Ices from £1.00 available from the freezer