ENTER NOW - Online Dog Show!
Sat, 11th April 2020
Oak Tree Animals’ Online Dog Show - more time to enter! [new deadline 8th April]
As an alternative to our usual Easter Dogs Day Out Dog Show here at Oak Tree, we have adapted it to work from a distance! Is your pet a natural in front of the camera? If so, this Dog Show is for them!
All you have to do is send your entry to email@example.com Please put ‘Online Dog Show’ in the subject line and ensure you state yours and your dog’s name and the category you’re entering. We also need your address so that if you win, we can send you a rosette and certificate!
Dog Show Categories:
- Clever K-9 Tricks – (Video please!)
Can your dog jump through a hoop or catch a Frisbee? A class for the most talented
- Rescue Rogue – (Photo please!)
A class for your rescue dogs
- Happiest Hound – (Video please!)
Show us how happy your dog is (whole body demeanour)
- Golden Oldie – (Photo please!)
A class for all of those beautiful oldies
- Puppy Dog Eyes – (Photo please!)
Can you dog give us the puppy dog eyes?
- Action Pup – (Video or Photo please!)
Send us your best action shot or video for your dog
£3 per entry or 2 for £5 can be paid on our Virgin Money Giving page by clicking HERE or you pay by telephoning our Reception Team on 01228 560082 Ext.225
Please note, pictures must depict the animal’s natural beauty, so please don’t dress your pet up, unless the clothing is for their benefit, e.g. to keep them warm. This means no fancy dress.
How the competition works:
Photos can be submitted from now until midnight on Wednesday 8th April. All entries will be displayed on Facebook by Saturday 11th April in the Dog Show categories.
Winners will be announced on a Facebook Live on the 11th.
All winners (1st / 2nd / 3rd from each category) will receive a rosette and certificate through the post.
How to enter - It couldn’t be simpler!
There are just three simple steps to take to enter.
- Your pictures must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions via Facebook will not count. When submitting your photo please specify your name, (and your dog’s name), address, email address, telephone number and which category you’re entering. In the subject line of the email please use the reference “Online Dog Show” - Please share and ‘like’ our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/OakTreeAnimalsCharity/
- Please visit our Virgin Money Giving Page and pay £3 for an entry / £5 for two. This can be found by clicking HERE Please ensure you leave a note in the message section stating the fact your donation is for the Dog Show, along with yours and your pet’s name so we can match this with your entry - For full Terms and Conditions, as well as our guide to taking an acceptable photograph, which is in line with our welfare policy, please see below.
- By donating, you are helping us to continue our work supporting owners and their pets within the local community, especially in the current unprecedented circumstances. By ‘liking’ and sharing our Facebook page you are doing a fantastic job of helping to raise awareness of our work in the community.
Thank you for entering, and good luck!
Online Dog Show Guidelines and Terms and Conditions:
We want all photos to illustrate animals that are as happy, healthy and safe as can be. So before entering your photo, please do consider this.
Pictures must depict the animal’s natural beauty, so please do not dress your pet up, unless the clothing is for their benefit, e.g. to keep them warm. This means no fancy dress.
If Oak Tree Animals’ Charity feels your image does not meet with these standards we reserve the right to not include it in the competition and any donation made will be non-refundable.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to Oak Tree Animals’ Charity contacting you to notify you in the event you are a winner and all images will be shared with the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity’s social media audience. Your personal data won’t be used for any other purpose.
Entries received after the specified times and dates will not be eligible. If the winner or a runner up winner does not provide a valid address for their prize to be posted to within 28 days of being notified, then Oak Tree Animals’ Charity reserve the right to pick another winner.
Events may occur that render the competition or awarding the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Oak Tree Animals’ Charity, who may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Oak Tree Animals’ Charity as a result.
The Promoters reserve the right at any time to modify these terms and conditions, alter or discontinue this competition if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise outside their control.
The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
The judge’s decision is final.