Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is with the permission of the Oak Tree Animals' Charity and is subject to the following terms and conditions ...
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Oak Tree Animals' Charity reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Oak Tree Animals' Charity are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Oak Tree Animals' Charity be liable for damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- Oak Tree Animals' Charity does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Oak Tree Animals' Charity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Oak Tree Animals' Charity to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos may have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Oak Tree Animals' Charity). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Oak Tree Animals' Charity takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in relevant areas, the security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or part be borne by AR or its agents.
- Any communication or material that you transmit or post on, any public area of the site including data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Oak Tree Animals' Charity cannot guarantee that any animal seen on the website will be at the centre upon visiting. Although this site is regularly updated, there may be occasions when an animal appearing on the website has already been re-homed.
Oak Tree Animals' Charity cannot guarantee that any animal seen on this website will be suitable for an individual prospective owner. The animals we re-home have differing individual needs and can only be matched to a new home following an application and interview which will be assessed by one of our staff. Please be aware that under no circumstances can we reserve an animal until this assessment has been completed. Please note that you have to be 18 years old or over to re-home an animal from Oak Tree Animals' Charity.
Oak Tree Animals' Charity cannot accept responsibility for the temperament of any animal once it has been re-homed. All animals are re-homed at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse an application to re-home an animal without reason.
Oak Tree Animals' Charity animals are given thorough health and temperament assessments. This gives us an insight into their character and enables us to make a considered decision as to which type of home would be best for the animal. However, once an animal has settled into a new home, his or her behaviour can sometimes change. Oak Tree Animals' Charity can only assess an animal on the behaviour it displays while in our care. Oak Tree Animals' Charity will offer support and behaviour advice to owners of animals re-homed by Oak Tree Animals' Charity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.