Partnerships and Supporters
The need for funds will never go away: to ensure the charity can continue providing services for both pets and pet owners in our community, we must raise approximately £1.97 million a year.
Can your business change lives?
We want to encourage organisations who like what we deliver as a charity, to consider working in partnership with us or supporting us in some way, download our Partnership Pack to find out more...
We can offer a few things in return for your commitment:
- Advertising and promotion opportunities in newsletters, other written materials, website, social media and at events
- Networking opportunities with fellow partners of Oak Tree
- Workplace talks to explain partnership opportunities to employees
- A very reasonably priced venue for staff training and development days
More Projects coming soon ...
Thank you to our partners who continually support the work we do!
A special thank you goes to the Trusts, Foundations and Grant-Givers who so generously fund vital projects and ongoing core costs. Here is the list of the funders who have so kindly granted us gifts in 2022:
- Sally Carter
- Box Power Community Interest Company
- The David Family Foundation
- The Turnpike Charitable Trust
- Marjorie Coote Animal Charity Trust
- The Rose Animal Welfare Trust
- The Barry Green Memorial Fund
- The Audrey Emma Lamb Charitable Trust for the Welfare of Animals And Birds
- Association of Dogs and Cats Homes with Mars Petcare
- Postcode Neighbourhood Trust
- The Arthur Camp Foundation Trust
- Animal Friends Insurance
- The Hobson Charity
We would also like to thank the following funders for support in previous years: Battersea Cats and Dogs Home, the Beryl Evetts and Robert Luff Animal Welfare Trust, Petplan Charitable Trust, the National Lottery Community Fund, Co-operative Local Giving, the Ostacchini Family Charitable Trust, Pets at Home Foundation, HSBC UK Bank PLC, the Sir Peter O'Sullevan Charitable Trust, Ground Work UK, the Kennel Club Charitable Trust and Emerson Foundation among many others, for their generous support this year which has allowed us to achieve so much.
We are extremely grateful for every single supporter we have...
Whether it is with a veterinary practice, a local business or enterprise, another charity, a school, a grant-giving trust or another type of organisation, we appreciate each and every one of them!