We are extremely grateful for every single partnership we have. Whether it is with a veterinary practice, a local business or enterprise, another charity, a school, a grant-giving trust or another type of organisation, we appreciate each and every one of them!
We want to encourage organisations who like what we deliver as a charity, to consider working in partnership with us. With the help of our phenomenal supporters, we cared for 903 animals in 2016.
There are many ways you can work with us to ensure more animals get the help they so deserve:
- Volunteering: there are always things we need with help with on site.
- Take on a sponsored corporate team challenge
- Help us raise awareness of our work by displaying a poster
- Sell annual Grand Draw tickets for us
- Donate an auction prize for our Autumn Ball, or a Raffle Prize for one of our Fairs.
- Nominate (and vote for us!) for your Charity of the Year
- Display collection tins in your place of work
We can offer a few things in return for your commitment:
- Advertising and promotion opportunities in newsletters, other written materials, website, social media and at events
- Networking opportunities with fellow partners of Oak Tree
- Workplace talks to explain partnership opportunities to employees
- A very reasonably priced venue for staff training and development days
By supporting Oak Tree through your workplace, you will be helping to ensure you fulfil your organisations Corporate Social Responsibility requirements.
We have a very loyal and local following. Any organisation seen to be working with us to make a difference to animals, only stands to benefit from the partnership.
Our meeting room is equipped with an interactive white board, seating for 35, small kitchen and is fully linked up to the internet via wifi.
Oak Tree Farm offers a great opportunity to get away from the usual office environment and distractions that often go with that territory. You could hold your meeting and combine it with lunch in our tearoom, or request a buffet lunch to have in the meeting room itself.
If you would like to use the opportunity to volunteer part of your day, we would welcome help with various maintenance jobs around site – a fantastic team building exercise!
We are of course happy to provide a tour and talk about our work here at Oak Tree Farm to fit in and around your visit. Please call the team on 01228 560082 to find out more or to book.