What We Do
We understand the value of the bond between owners and animals. Our community team work to provide options to keep pets in loving homes wherever possible and appropriate, providing welfare friendly alternatives to rehoming.
We believe in being proactive, trying to prevent animal welfare issues arising and relationships between owners and animals breaking down. Our Community Team work throughout our community to provide practical animal welfare support, education and advice.
Our team can help with:
- neutering, to limit further reproduction, so that owners are not overwhelmed with pets in numbers with which they cannot cope.
- solving minor behavioural and training issues,
- supporting feral and farm cats, with our Trap Neuter and Return Programme
- veterinary advice, MOT checks and support
- support by referral for those who need foodbank support, who are homeless or fleeing domestic violence
- nutrition and exercise advice for your pet
- support for professionals and training opportunities
- other pet and animal husbandry and welfare advice
We’re here to help. Please explore our community pages for more information about our work or email firstname.lastname@example.org.