Community Support Volunteer
This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, helping our Community Team provide support to our local areas.
- Delivering information and flyers in your local area.
- Door knocking to help find lost pets.
- Collecting pet food donations.
- Delivering pet food donation to local food banks.
- Spreading awareness.
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment.
- Able and happy to take photos using a phone.
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Happy to work alone or with the team.
- Must be over 16 years old.
- Must be flexible.
- Own transport is beneficial due to locations – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins on: firstname.lastname@example.org