This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, helping to provide great customer service to all our tearoom guests. With outstanding views over the fells, the tearoom offers a great range of drinks, cakes and light snacks.
- Serving our customers with great customer service
- Using the till
- Keeping the tearoom clean and tidy
- Taking orders and payments
- Making light bits and serving drinks
- Use of the coffee machine
- Use of the dishwasher and washing up
- Keeping our entrance and outside eating areas clean and tidy
- Adhering to basic food hygiene regulations
What attributes are we looking for?
- A love of animals
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal communication skills
- Must be over 16 years old.
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Physically fit
- Experience in customer service
- Own transport is beneficial due to location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Support and training will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Friday 10.00am to 1.00pm or 1.00 to 4.00pm
Saturday 10.00am to 1.00pm or 1.00 to 4.00pm
Sunday 10.00am to 1.00pm or 1.00 to 4.00pm
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel on: firstname.lastname@example.org