This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our Community Team, helping feral/community/stray cats in our local areas.
- Assisting staff with trapping feral cats
- Cleaning the van after a TNR visit
- Cleaning traps and crates
- Preparing the cat pens for feral cats
- Helping our team with door knocking in the local area
- Distributing flyers of lost cats
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment.
- Able and happy to take photos using a phone.
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Happy to work alone or with the team
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Must be flexible, able to help in the evenings.
- Own transport is beneficial due to locations – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel Hawkins on: email@example.com