This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team to ensure the vans are clean and ready to respond to animal issues in our community.
• Pressure washing the outside of the vehicles
• Hoovering and sweeping the inside of the vans
• Checking oil, water levels, lights and tyre pressure
• Polishing dashboards
• Cleaning windows and mirrors
• Maintaining Equine Land Rovers and trailers
• Recording checks
What attributes are we looking for?
• Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment
• Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Able to read log books and record checks
• Ability to use pressure washer
• Happy to work alone or with the team
• Ability to check cleanliness and complete basic vehicle checks
• Full UK driving license
• Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Shifts are 1 shift per week (3 hours per shift)
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role,
Please contact Angel Hawkins by emailing email@example.com