Volunteer Tack Shack Assistant
This volunteer role is to provide vital support to our team, helping generate income from donations and raising much needed funds for the Charity.
- Cleaning tack
- Pricing donations
- Sorting donations
- Manual handling
- Taking photos
- Selling items on Facebook Market place
What attributes are we looking for?
- Strong interest in animal welfare, along with an understanding of animals within the rescue environment.
- An understanding of Facebook Marketplace.
- Able and happy to take photos using a phone.
- Ability to take instruction, as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Happy to work alone or with the team
- Has a strong knowledge of equine equipment.
- Must be over 16 years old.
- Own transport is beneficial due to our location – we are currently not in a position to offer transport.
Training and support will be provided for this role as appropriate.
Any day, 2 hours per week. Shop opening times are 10.00am- 4.00pm
If you have any questions regarding this volunteer role, please contact Angel on: email@example.com