TTouch Zero to Hero Course
Sat, 27th July 2019 to Sun, 28th July 2019
This course is a two day deep dive into TTouch with a combination of practical and theory sessions to benefit you and your dog.
- Touch Sessions (you will learn around 6 - 10 of the touches and how to use them)
- Body Wraps for focus and relaxation
- How TTouch can lower arousal
- Loose Lead Walking - using the Tellington TTouch methods of teaching.
- Relationship Building using TTouch
- TTouch Freework
- Groundwork and using TTouch to let our dogs make positive choices
This two day course will be held at Oak Tree Farm, Wetheral Shields, CA4 8JA
For more info or to book please call 01228 560082 or visit www.oaktreeanimals.org.uk,
Tickets £200 per participant limited places available. Please be aware online bookings will incur an additional external booking fee