Regular giving is the foundation stone of our fundraising and the only income we can reasonably forecast on an annual basis.
Every donation is vital to the success and development of Oak Tree and the animals we care for. If you do decide to support the charity, it's entirely up to you of course how much you decide to give, but here's an idea of what an impact your donation can make:
- £5 could buy a fantastic enrichment toy for a dog, cat or horse.
- £10 would pay for a training harness for one of our dogs looking for a new home.
- £20 could be put towards essential medication or vaccinations for an animal in need.
- £25 keeps one of our community vehicles fuelled up to reach animals at the heart of the community.
Whatever you decide to give, thank you - you will be making a significant and lasting difference to the animals in our care.
How to donate?
You can give to Oak Tree via a regular payment or a one-off donation.
Please tell us once you have donated, that way we can thank you and acknowledge your generous donation in writing.
- Donate Online
- Donate via the Bank - Account Number: 54102146 Sort Code: 16-52-21 (donating via a bank transfer means we are guaranteed to get 100% of the donation!)
- Donate by Cheque - Oak Tree Farm, Wetheral Shields, Carlisle, CA4 8JA (must be made payable to Oak Tree Animals' Charity)
- Donate by Phone - 01228560082
- Donate In-person