Ways to Donate
If you are wishing to make a contribution towards the work we do at Oak Tree, there are lots of different ways you can go about it!
- Join our lottery
- Sponsor an animal
- Become a Club Card member (if you’re a regular in our Tearoom, this one is for you as members get 2 free hot drinks a month! – find out more at reception when you next visit!)
- Send a cheque (please make payable to Oak Tree Animals’ Charity)
- Remember us in your will
- Set up a regular donation via
- Your bank or mobile banking
- Just Giving
- Virgin Money Giving
- Text Donate
- Regular Donation: Text OTACREGULAR 3 to 70085 to donate £3 a month. Texts cost £3 plus two standard rate messages. Donors receive a receipt every time they donate and can cancel their donation should they wish. If you do choose to send us a regular donation, please consider leaving your details so that we can keep in touch.
- One Off Donation: Text OAKTREE 5 to 70450 to donate £5. Texts cost £5 plus one standard rate message. Want to donate more / a bit less? Swap the 5 for any number between 1 and 20!
- Create a fundraiser on Facebook
- Make a donation over the telephone – please call 01228 560052 Ext.225
- Donate items for the shops
- Gift Aid (both monetary donations and donated goods can be Gift Aided)
However you choose to support us, thank you.
We are always incredibly grateful for the generosity and loyalty shown by our supporters. Whilst we strive to thank everyone in person for their donation, it isn’t always possible to personally acknowledge all the amazing acts of kindness we are lucky enough to receive.
The animals, staff and volunteers THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. Together, we are achieving remarkable things.
If you have any questions regarding donations, please contact our Fundraising Team by email: email@example.com